My name is Eva and I’m excited about writing for the new Chave and Jackson blog. As a Hereford girl myself I’m proud to be part of the Chave and Jackson team.
Chave and Jackson has been a prominent part of Hereford since 1832 and one of the oldest pharmacies in the UK. Starting life as a traditional pharmacy and beauty emporium we have evolved into an award-winning pharmacy, beauty, health and wellbeing specialist.
Our philosophy continues to focus on a holistic approach to well-being, taking care of what’s on the inside as well as enhancing what’s on the outside. We believe beauty is not defined by age but is about who we are.
We have a team of health and beauty specialists on hand to offer advice. We stock leading brands such as Clarins, Estee Lauder, Dior, Clinique and Chanel to name just a few. We also believe in natural and organic products and you will find many interesting brands from L’Occitane to Herefordshire’s own organic range, Herbfarmacy.
I look forward sharing with you our thoughts and ideas as well as hearing all your comments.
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford
- A review of some of the new male fragrances this year by guest blogger, Spencer Lewis
- Join us at our three day Christmas Shopping Event 2018
- Chave & Jackson's 3 Day Christmas Event
- Guest Blogger, Spencer Lewis, Explores Guerlain's Fragrances For Men