Phew what a busy few days! This weekend we held a French day at our Hereford store to celebrate the launch of the fabulous L’Occitane range...
Tuesday August 27, 2013
Making the most of the Bank Holiday weekend and adding a touch of French Chic it was certainly Oh La La in store last Saturday.
The store was buzzing all day with customers enjoying drinks, nibbles and special offers on all things French. With local French cafe and Bistro, La Madeleine, providing a delicious range of patisseries, the smell of Lavender and quintessential French music customers were transported to Provence.
Here are some of the Chave and Jackson team showcasing the L’Occatane range.
We had a great time and are now busy planning our next special event! To see more about this event and to keep up to date with future events check out the Chave and Jackson Facebook page.
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford
- A review of some of the new male fragrances this year by guest blogger, Spencer Lewis
- Join us at our three day Christmas Shopping Event 2018
- Chave & Jackson's 3 Day Christmas Event
- Guest Blogger, Spencer Lewis, Explores Guerlain's Fragrances For Men